Saturday, July 02, 2005

I've been the needle and the thread ,
Weaving figure eights and circles round your head ;

Right, so Jane convinced me to blog. Like how I did few days back. Haha, look. I'm blogging, nehh. (x

Oh, happy birthday Joyce ! >< ( If you're reading this, haha. Yes, I know I'm nice. ) Yay, I grew 1cm. And I'm 168cm now, all hail hs. Haha. And 54kg to add to the count. Which is, I don't know, considered okay I guess. School- I frigging screwed up the first physics test. but I kinda did well for the chemistry practical exam. And lessons are pretty boring, since when has there been anyday without maths and english. When everything turned to chaos following the ring of the bell signaling the next period. Who would have imagined the class shivering in fright just a term back, whenever it's maths lessons. But aye, lky ( new maths teacher ) just sucks la. Shit this term, I shoulda just give up on maths. Spent the morning coaching the class team. Haha, with the help of others of course. Fun, after which we went for some lan. Oh and yes, watched Initial D yesterday, eight o'clock movie with the clique. Damn, was it nice. Haha. Tomorrow there's some milk run project going on which includes the class. So I can say byebye to my late morning sleep. Pfft. Gonna miss church too. And monday, I guess, includes a trip to sentosa.


I've let go, pretty much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home